Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Changes

I long ago. ok not so long, 2 years? 3? Started this blog with ambitions of grandeur that life got in the way of. Such is the way of things. I am actually surprised I kept it up this long! I have a short attention span.

Anyways. Although I am geeky and crafty, I am not really one to make geeky crafts. The Geeky Craftser is gone.

I am a lot more into the reduce, reuse, recycle, re-purpose DIY, back-to-basics kind of environmentalist nut job. Naturalista was more tune in line with my philosophy and politics.
So I changed the name. Making Do is more me. New layout is for fun. I am not sure I like the title yet. It might change (the graphic not the name.)

1 comment:

BurdockBoy said...

I like the name.
My blog has been all over the road since I started it, but luckily I never really had a point, so.....