Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sew what?

Me sew?
hee!
First, note my new craft space. You may notice that it is kind of dark. That is becasue it is kind of dark. I need a craft light and I need the summer light back, cause it's just going to get darker form here on out! ugh. (Mom, please note the ironing board and Rowena Iron.)
I got a pattern from Angry Chicken to make the cutest bonnets ever made and I wanted one. I think there are some days I just wish I was Elizabeth Bennett, ( Heroine of Pride and Prejudice for you non literary types.) and this is so..cute. Anyways. I did it! With minimal fussing! I forgot your bobbin thread can be a different color from the other thread, and so can match your bottom fabrics, but other than that it all went swimmingly! I do need sharper scissors though. ugh.








3 comments:

Sue said...

SO CUTE! Good job, iron and ironing board noted. Yay! Love you.

Janine said...

Yep; you are definitely going to bring the bonnet back - whoo hoo!

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish my sewing area looked that great! Mine is usually buried under mounds of fabric and "stuff"! Congrats, I love the shelves..I'm so jealous.