Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Harry Potter and the Magic Yarn


The new, and last Harry Potter book is out in June...I plan on being at Powell's City of Books for the midnight book release block party. Which is utterly amazing and this year will no doubt be an all out party for us muggles to remember for ever.
Anyway, this lovely lovely lovely yarn appeared in one of our LYSs, Yarn Garden and if it isn't meant to be a magical scarf or cloak or something I don't know what is. I now need to find a pattern worthy of the yarn, I also got a dark blue mohair to complement it and make it fuzzywonderful.
Since the new movie is also out in June, and no doubt we will be attending the midnight release of that as well, the magical scarf or something will get lots of use!
and then I will cry when three days later I finish the last book in JKR's amazing series, and know that there will be no more.

No comments: