Thursday, June 28, 2007

2007 Lables

I reused the blueberry and raspberry jam labels from last year as I haven't felt like fiddling with photoshop much lately, my free time is too precious. So I also co-opted some graphics for this years new jams, since I am not selling them, I think it's OK to use the strawberry flower fairy, although I am not sure I should be posting it here, I may take it down, but as I am not a famous blogger of any sort, I think it's OK for now, just to share. And the other is clip art that I colored.

The raspberry and blueberry jams are Delicious, the cherry is something special (thanks to Erica for the handpicked Oregon cherries) and the strawberry may not be jam, but it's a tasty topping for ice cream and such. I am afraid you should always use the right amount of pectin. I do have more strawberries and so CAN make jam with them. But why when I have Cherry vanilla?






(Flower Fairy art by CICELY MARY BARKER )

No comments: